The US plug used for our tools is the correct US Plug for that item. While some US Plugs come with 2 identical plugs, others come with 2 different shaped plugs. The plugs with different sized prongs are considered "polarized" and are standard on many appliances in the US. I have attached a brief explanation below.  


As this plug is very standard and common, you should be able to easily find an appropriate adapter to work with your tool. I hope this information has answered your question, and if there is anything else I or my team can assist you with, please don’t hesitate to let us know.