- Plug in the device. The display will remain blank.
Turning On Your Megastar
- Press the On/Off button. The lighted display will blink ”450” three times.
- If the current temperature is lower than the default setting of 450°, the digits will change to show the current temperature and then increase until 450° is reached.
- You may increase or decrease the temperature at any time.
Increasing or Decreasing the Temperature Setting
- Press the up arrow or down arrow button to increase or decrease the temperature until you reach your desired setting.
- The temperature setting selected will blink three times before the display changes to show the current temperature and then increase or decrease until the device reaches the same temperature.
- The temperature range is 190° F - 450° F (90° C - 230° C).
- Shut-off occurs automatically after 60 minutes of discontinued use.