Plugging In Your NuMe Megastar Hair Straightener
- Plug in the device. The display will remain blank.
Turning On Your NuMe Megastar Hair Straightener
- Press the On-off button. The lighted display will blink ”450” three times.
- If the current temperature is lower than the default setting of 450°F, the digits will change to show the current temperature and then increase until 450°F is reached.
- You may increase or decrease the temperature at any time.
Increasing or Decreasing the Temperature Setting
- Press the up arrow or down arrow button to increase or decrease the temperature until you reach your desired setting.
- The temperature setting selected will blink three times before the display changes to show the current temperature and then increase or decrease until the device reaches the same temperature.
- The temperature range is 190°F - 450°F (90°C - 230°C).
- Shutoff occurs automatically after 60-minutes of discontinued use.