Plugging in Your NuMe Titan 3
- Plug in the device. The display will say “OFF.”
Turning on Your NuMe Titan 3
- Press and hold down the “ON-OFF” button until the display remains green with the digits at the default temperature of 356°F (180°C).
- If the current temperature is lower than the default of 356° F, the digits will change to show the current temperature and then increase until the default temperature of 356°F is reached.
- You may increase or decrease the temperature at any time.
Increasing or Decreasing the Temperature Setting
- Press and do not hold down the “+” or “-” button repeatedly to increase or decrease the temperature setting by 18° increments until you reach your desired setting.
- The display will be red while the temperature setting is being increased and will be blue while the temperature setting is being decreased.
- The temperature range is 122°F - 392°F (50°C - 200°C).
- Once the desired temperature has been set, the digits will quickly change to show the current temperature and then increase or decrease until the device reaches the intended temperature.
- The display will remain green when no buttons are being pushed.
- Pulsing heat bars indicate that the device is heating. Steady heat bars indicate that the device is cooling or maintaining its current temperature.
Switching Between Fahrenheit and Celsius
- Press and hold down the “+” button until the setting changes.
Switching the Sleep Setting On and Off
- Press and the “-” button until the display is blue and the digits show “30.”
- If the crescent moon and stars symbol appears, the sleep setting is on. The device will automatically shut off if no buttons are pushed for 30 minutes.